Peter Grunwald is an American film producer, known for his work with director George A. Romero. He produced several of Romero's films, most notably three entries in the Dead series as well as a few documentaries. He is the son of the late Henry Grunwald, former editor-in-chief of Time magazine and Beverly Suser.
- Monkey Shines (executive producer)
- Bruiser (producer)
- Land of the Dead (producer)
- Diary of the Dead (producer)
- One for the Fire: The Legacy of Night of the Living Dead (executive producer)
- Survival of the Dead (executive producer)
- "Peter Grunwald". IMDb.vom. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Night of the Living Dead: 40th Anniversary Edition (DVD) Review". Dread Central. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|