Peter Hall (bishop)
|The Rt Revd
|Bishop of Woolwich|
|Diocese||Diocese of Southwark|
|Other posts||Area bishop of Woolwich (1991–1996)
Honorary assistant bishop in Birmingham (1997–present)
|Ordination||1955 (deacon); 1956 (priest)|
|Born||2 September 1930|
|Died||27 December 2013(aged 83)|
|Parents||William & Bertha|
|Spouse||Valerie Page (m. 1957)|
|Alma mater||St John's College, Cambridge|
Hall was educated at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Blackburn and St John's College, Cambridge. Ordained in 1956 he began his ministry as a curate at St Martin's, Birmingham after which he was the Rector of Avondale, Harare and then St Martin in the Bull Ring, Birmingham before his ordination to the episcopate. A keen mountain walker, he was married with two sons and in retirement continued to serve the church as an honorary assistant bishop in the Diocese of Birmingham.
- Crockford's Clerical Directory2008/2009 Lambeth, Church House Publishing ISBN 978-0-7151-1030-0
- "4: The Dioceses Commission, 1978–2002" (PDF). Church of England. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "THE Rt REVD ALBERT PETER HALL". Church Times. 10 January 2014. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- ‘HALL, Rt Rev. (Albert) Peter’, Who's Who 2012, A & C Black, 2012; online edition, Oxford University Press, December 2011 , accessed 10 July 2012
- Debrett's People of Today London,1992 Debrett's ISBN 1-870520-09-2
|Rector of St Martin in the Bull Ring
|Bishop of Woolwich
|This article about a Church of England bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|