|Occupation||Chief executive, World Branding Forum|
|Known for||Former creative director of New Nation, host and judge of the corporate reality television series The Firm and host of Brand Malaysia with Peter Pek|
Peter Pek is a Malaysian businessman, and the chief executive of the World Branding Forum, a global non-profit organisation that manages and supports a range of programmes. He is also the executive producer of the World Branding Awards. He is the former creative director of New Nation, a British tabloid; the editor-in-chief of Food & Beverage magazine; and publisher of Malaysian Superbrands;. He was a host and judge of the corporate reality television series The Firm. He also starred in The Firm with Chan Boon Yong. The second season of the hit show premièred on 2 August 2008.
Pek hails from Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia, and studied at St. Michael's Institution, before moving to Sydney, Australia when he was 13. Educated in Sydney, Pek qualified as a Chartered Designer in 1993. He is the chief executive of the World Branding Forum and the executive producer of the World Branding Awards.
Publishing and design
Pek began his career in publishing as a columnist for Sydney-based Livewire Magazine in 1987. In the 1990s, Pek designed launch publications, having worked on the launch editions of Microsoft magazine and SkyPlus magazine (now known as Sky Magazine) for Sky TV. In 1995, he was appointed designer to The Voice, Europe's largest African-Caribbean newspaper. The following year, he was hired to design the launch edition of New Nation newspaper, a British tabloid. In the late 1990s, Pek worked with The Guardian and The Observer newspapers. He was also the creative director of Galazee magazine for the Indian satellite station, Zee TV. He had a stint at the Australian Financial Review before being appointed in 1999 as editor-in-chief of Manila-based Food & Beverage Magazine.
In 2008, Pek hosted his own talk show on Radio24. His program, Brand Malaysia with Peter Pek aired every Tuesday at 7-8pm, with repeats throughout the week. The show premièred on New Year's Day, 2008. 
A Rotarian, Peter is a past president of the Rotary Club of Gombak, Kuala Lumpur, and district secretary (communications) for Rotary International District 3300. He is a trustee of the Rotary Club of Gombak Charity Foundation. He was formerly the honorary secretary of the Malaysian chapter of the International Advertising Association.
- "MTN‚ Sasol and Woolworths named 'Brand of the Year'". Times Live. Times Media Group. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "World Branding Forum Sponsors Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising Education Project". Boston Globe. 9 Feb 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "New weekly tabloid set to hit the shelves". (29 November 1996). Design Week, p. 5.
- "CKFE 2000 expected to draw more participants". (Sept 2000). Food & Beverage, p. 43. ISSN 0119-7932.
- Pek, Peter (2002). Superbrands: An insight into more than 80 of Malaysia’s Superbrands. Volume 1. Superbrands. ISBN 983-40878-0-2.
- Huong, Thomas (17 August 2008). Passion for German cars Archived 22 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine.. Cars.Bikes.Trucks., New Sunday Times. Retrieved 25 August 2008.
- Chandran, Sheela (27 June 2007). You’re fired! – Watch how 10 contestants battle to scale the corporate ladder in Ntv7’s The Firm.. The Star. Retrieved 27 June 2007.
- Taib, Shuib (28 June 2007). Looking for the head honcho. New Straits Times. Retrieved 1 July 2007.
- Kamal, Ayu Musa (7 August 2006). Brand Man: A chat with the eccentric brand guru, Peter Pek. Malay Mail.
- Omar, Aref (24 August 2008). TV: Man with the brand. Sunday People, The New Sunday Times Magazine. Retrieved 25 August 2008.
- Pek, Peter (Jan 1989). "CCM Hits Hotline". Livewire, p. 7.
- Editorial/Contents. (Aug 1996). Galaxzee", p. 4.
- (15 August 2008). New president for Gombak Rotary Club Archived 21 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine.. The Star. Retrieved 15 August 2008.
- "John Chacko New IAA Malaysia President". Adoi Magazine. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 18 April 2013.