Peter Rawlinson Award
The Peter Rawlinson Award is an annual Australian environment award by the Australian Conservation Foundation consisting of $3000 and a plaque made to individuals who have made an outstanding voluntary contribution to the Australian environment. It commemorates Dr Peter Rawlinson’s contribution as an environmental campaigner and researcher. Rawlinson was an ACF Treasurer and Vice President and a biologist and conservationist who died while doing field work in Indonesia in 1991.
2007 award: won by Aboriginal activist and elder of the Arabunna nation, Kevin Buzzacott for two decades of work highlighting the impacts of uranium mining and promoting a nuclear free Australia.
2005 award: won by Louise Morris, who has spent a decade campaigning tirelessly against uranium mining and for forest protection in the South West of Western Australia to 2001, then in Tasmania. She is one of the Gunns 20 activists being sued by wood chipping and timber company Gunns Limited.
2003 award: won by Nina Brown, known locally in Coober Pedy as Greenie Mula, an Irati Wanti campaign co-ordinator for the Kupa Piti Kungka Tjuta and giving them media and communications assistance to help defeat a nuclear waste dump proposal in South Australia.
2001 award: won by Dailan Pugh and John Corkill for their contribution to the North East Forest Alliance of New South Wales.
- Indigenous nuclear campaigner wins national environment award Australian Conservation Foundation, 5 June 2007. Accessed 8 June 2007
- Aboriginal awarded environmental gong The Age 5 June 2007. Accessed 8 May 2007
- Clive Crouch a community champion by Jessica Grimble, The Wimmera Mail-Times. 16 February 2007. Accessed 10 June 2007
- Biodiversity champion wins conservation award Australian Conservation Foundation, 5 June 2006. Accessed 10 June 2007
-  Richmond River Sun January 2007
- Still Talking Strong Spinach7 issue 01 (winter/spring 2003) Accessed 10 June 2007
- Dailan Pugh and John Corkill Earthbeat, Radio National, ABC Online. Broadcast on Saturday 11/08/01. Accessed 10 June 2007