Peter Simpson (writer)
|The Honourable Dr
|Member of the New Zealand Parliament
1987 – 1990
|Preceded by||Ann Hercus|
|Succeeded by||Gail McIntosh|
Takaka, New Zealand
|Spouse(s)||Helen (born 1943)|
|Children||Stephen (born 1970)
Emily (born 1971)
Member of Parliament
|Parliament of New Zealand|
Simpson had been teaching English since the 1960s at various universities. He was at Massey University, University of Toronto and Carleton University. In his last teaching role, he was at the University of Auckland as Associate Professor in the Department of English, and head of English, roles from which he retired in 2008.
Simpson lives in Auckland. He is married to Helen (b. 1943 in Christchurch). They have two children.
- "Peter Simpson at the NZ Book Council". Retrieved 2009-09-28.
- "Peter Simpson staff page". Archived from the original on 15 October 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Peter Simpson 1942 - (Person)". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Peter Simpson". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "About the Press". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- Simpson, Peter. "Ronald Holloway 1909 - 2003 - Obituary". Holloway Press. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
|New Zealand Parliament|
|Member of Parliament for Lyttelton
|This article about a New Zealand Labour Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a New Zealand writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|