|Full name||Peter John Spiring|
|Date of birth||13 December 1950|
|Place of birth||Glastonbury, England|
|1971||→ Washington Darts (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Peter Spiring (born 13 December 1950 in Glastonbury) is an English former footballer who played in the Football League playing as a Winger for Bristol City, Luton Town and Hereford United, and in the North American Soccer League (NASL) for Washington Darts.
Spiring started his career at Bristol City before being sold to Liverpool for £60,000 in March 1973. He did not play a first team match at Anfield, only featuring on the bench twice, and was later sold to Luton Town for £70,000. He went on to spend eight seasons at Hereford United.
- "Peter Spiring". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- "North American Soccer League Players Peter Spiring". NASL Jerseys. Dave Morrison. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- "Player Profile Peter Spiring". LFCHistory. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- "Transfers for the 1974-1975 season". LFCHistory. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- "Spiring calls it quits". BBC Sport. 20 July 2001. Retrieved 17 October 2009.
- League stats at Neil Brown's site
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1950s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|