Peter Wilkinson (drummer)
|Birth name||Peter Wilkinson|
|Genres||Rock, punk, post-punk, blues, grunge, folk|
|Associated acts||Kid Galahad and The Eternals
The Chris Bailey Combo
Chris Bailey and the General Dog
Peter Wilkinson is the drummer of the rock band, The Saints.
Wilkinson then joined The Saints band mate, Chris Bailey on a detour with French band H-Burns, to form Bailey Burns. They recorded the album Stranger, released 2011, and proceeded to tour in France. The Saints album King of the Sun, released in 2013, was recorded in Trackdown studios, Sydney, again with Wilkinson behind the drums.
Before joining The Saints, Wilkinson was the drummer with a few London-based bands such as Desperation Angels, (1994) with Richard England and Michael Bayliss. Desperation Angels evolved into Mox Mox and Alcohol, and Kosa with Andy Faulkner and Stella Ferguson. He went on to play with the Amsterdam-based band Rubber Shark, with bass guitar player Jane Mack of Pony Pack (as of May 2007).
- Spit the Blues Out (2001) - The Saints
- Nothing is Straight in My House (2005) - The Saints
- Imperious Delirium (2006) - The Saints
- Bone Box (2005) - Chris Bailey & The General Dog
- Stranger (autumn 2011) - Bailey Burns
- King of the Sun (2013) - The Saints
- Holmgren, Magnus. "The Saints". Passagen.se. Australian Rock Database (Magnus Holmgren). Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- Deming, Mark. "Review: Nothing is Straight in My House". Allmusic. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- Deming, Mark. "Review: Imperious Delirium". Allmusic. Retrieved 9 August 2010.