Peter Wong (banker)
Peter Wong Tung-shun, JP (Chinese: 王冬勝 born 1951, Hong Kong) is the General Manager of HSBC Group and the CEO of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Asia-Pacific. He holds a master’s degree in computer science and another master's degree in marketing and finance from Indiana University in the United States.
- 1980: Joined Citibank and served as Deputy Financial Controller, Director of Business Development, Assistant Managing Director and Director of Banking Business.
- 1996: Appointed as the Director of Operating, Services, and Sales for North Asia of Citibank
- 1997: Joined Standard Chartered Bank and served as Director of Personal Banking for Hong Kong and China
- 2000: Appointed as Chief Executive for Hong Kong of Standard Chartered Bank
- 2002: Appointed as Director of Greater China of Standard Chartered Bank 
- 2005: Joined HSBC and served as General Manager of HSBC Group and an executive director of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- 2010: Appointed as the first Chinese Asia Pacific CEO of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation