Petersberg may refer to:
- The Hotel Petersberg near Bonn, the site of the
- Municipalities in Germany:
- Petersberg, Hesse, in the district of Fulda, Hesse
- Petersberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, in the district Südwestpfalz, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Götschetal-Petersberg, collective municipality in the district Saalekreis, Saxony-Anhalt
- Petersberg, Saxony-Anhalt, in Götschetal-Petersberg
- Petersberg, Thuringia, in the district Saale-Holzland, Thuringia
- German name of Sânpetru, Brașov, Romania
- Petersberg, Italy, a frazione in Deutschnofen, Trentino-Alto Adige / Südtirol, Italy
- Hills and mountains in Germany:
- Heisterbach Abbey, also Petersthal, formerly Petersberg, near Oberdollendorf, after which the Hotel Petersberg is named
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petersberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.