|Type||Private Co-ed International|
|Campus||Cuajimalpa, Tlalpan, Lomas, Pedregal|
|Color(s)||Red and Blue|
The Peterson Schools (Spanish: Colegios Peterson) is a private, international, co-educational, non-profit establishment located in Mexico City, Mexico. It has offered the International Baccalaureate Organization Diploma Program since 2004 to students in the last two years of high school.
The Peterson Schools is a member of the Association of American Schools in Mexico (ASOMEX), of Instituciones de Enseñanza Particular de la República Mexicana (IEPRM), as well as member of National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Embajada de los Estados Unidos Archived 2010-03-16 at the Wayback Machine., American embassy in Mexico
- International Baccalaureate Tlalpan
- International Baccalaureate Lomas
- Peterson in Asomex Archived 2008-10-19 at the Wayback Machine.
- Peterson in IEPRM Archived 2011-07-19 at the Wayback Machine.
- Peterson presence in NAIS Archived 2011-07-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Cuajimalpa Archived 2014-05-18 at the Wayback Machine.." Peterson Schools. Retrieved on May 18, 2014. "Address: Huizachito 80, Lomas de Vistahermosa, Cuajimalpa, México City, C.P. 05720."
- "Tlalpan." Peterson Schools. Retrieved on May 18, 2014. "Address: Carretera Federal a Cuernavaca Km. 24, San Andrés Totoltepec, Tlalpan, C.P. 14400 (8 minutes away from Periferico and Tlalpan – Ecological Area)."
- "Lomas Archived 2014-05-18 at the Wayback Machine.." Peterson Schools. Retrieved on May 18, 2014. "Address: Monte Himalaya 615, Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo, México City, C.P. 11000."
- "Pedregal." Peterson Schools. Retrieved on June 13, 2016. "Dirección: Rocío 142, Jardines del Pedregal, Álvaro Obregón, México City D.F., C.P. 01900."
|This Mexico school, university, college or other education topic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|