|Date of birth||21 August 1958|
|Place of birth||Prague, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|1992||SSV Jahn Regensburg||9||(12)|
|1992–1993||FK Chmel Blšany||15||(2)|
|1995–1996||FC Bohemians Prague||41||(19)|
|2001–2002||FC Viktoria Plzeň|
|2010–2011||FC Slovan Liberec|
|2013–2014||FC Vysočina Jihlava|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Petr Rada (born 21 August 1958) is a Czech football coach and former player. He represented Czechoslovakia internationally in the 1980s and managed the Czech Republic national football team between 2008 and 2009. He is well known for his arguments with fans or trainer colleagues and also for impulsive style of coaching.
Before being named national team manager in July 2008, Rada worked as an assistant for then national team coach Karel Brückner from 2006 to 2008, and also as an assistant to Jozef Chovanec from 1998 to 2001 when Chovanec was manager of the Czech national team. Rada has also been head manager of eight various Czech clubs: FK Teplice (on four separate occasions), FC Viktoria Plzeň, FK Jablonec, FC Slovan Liberec, SK Slavia Prague, FC Vysočina Jihlava, Příbram  and Sparta Prague.
In his playing days, Rada was a defender, who starred for Dukla Prague for nine years, from 1979 to 1988. He won the Czechoslovak First League with them in 1979 and 1982. Rada also made eleven appearances for his national team, Czechoslovakia.
Rada joined Jablonec as manager in October 2003 and led the team to the final of the 2006–07 Czech Cup, where they lost against Sparta Prague. After nearly four years at the club, Rada decided to leave the club in 2007.
Rada became manager of Slavia Prague in 2012. He left Slavia in April 2013 with the club in eighth place in the league, with five matches of the season remaining.
- As of 23 July 2018
|Jablonec||21 October 2003||1 June 2007||122||47||35||40||140||127||+13||38.52|
|Teplice||1 June 2007||17 July 2008||32||17||5||10||45||29||+16||53.13|
|Czech Republic||17 July 2008||8 April 2009||8||2||4||2||8||6||+2||25.00|
|Liberec||26 October 2010||1 July 2011||17||9||3||5||29||16||+13||52.94|
|Teplice||1 July 2011||1 June 2012||37||16||12||9||48||35||+13||43.24|
|Slavia Prague||1 June 2012||30 April 2013||27||8||10||9||31||31||+0||29.63|
|Jihlava||26 November 2013||30 September 2014||27||9||5||13||35||40||−5||33.33|
|Teplice||17 February 2015||30 May 2015||18||6||5||7||23||24||−1||33.33|
|Příbram||22 August 2016||7 January 2017||12||2||3||7||12||22||−10||16.67|
|Sparta||13 March 2017||28 May 2017||10||5||4||1||14||9||+5||50.00|
|Jablonec||1 January 2018||18||13||2||3||33||12||+21||72.22|
- Příbram začala šetřit. Trenér Rada skončil, nahradil ho Kamil Tobiáš, fotbal.idnes.cz, 7 January 2017
- "Hall of Fame Dukla Praha profile". fkdukla.cz.
- Petr Rada at FAČR (in Czech)
- "Trenér Rada odchází z Jablonce na vrcholu" (in Czech). Mladá fronta DNES. 27 May 2007. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- "Trenér Rada u reprezentace skončil, výkonný výbor vyřadil i šest hráčů" (in Czech). Mladá fronta DNES. 8 April 2009. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Liberec přece jen trenéra vyměnil: přichází bývalý kouč reprezentace Rada". idnes.cz (in Czech). 26 October 2010. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Fotbalisty Teplic povede trenér Rada, vrací se tam už podruhé". idnes.cz (in Czech). 3 June 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- "Trenér Rada ve Slavii skončil, tým do konce ročníku povede Petrouš" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 30 April 2013. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "Duklu táhnou synové slavných otců: Hašek, Rada, Berger a Nečas" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2012.