|Date of birth||5 June 1962|
|Place of birth||Czechoslovakia|
|2012–2014||Mladá Boleslav (junior team)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Petr Vrabec (born 5 June 1962) is a Czech football manager and former player. He won six Czechoslovak First League titles with Sparta Prague at club level. Vrabec also represented Czechoslovakia, playing three times and scoring once in 1993.
As a player, Vrabec won six league titles in eight seasons with Sparta Prague, racking up 168 appearances and 21 goals between 1985 and 1993. During the 1991–92 European Cup he scored three goals for the club, including one at the Nou Camp stadium against FC Barcelona. In 1993, he went to Germany to play for Stuttgarter Kickers before returning to his homeland with Viktoria Žižkov in the 1994–95 season. Vrabec played in European competitions with Žižkov, scoring in the 4–3 aggregate win in the qualifying round of the 1994–95 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup against IFK Norrköping. He spent his later career with Chmel Blšany, where he suffered a broken leg, which limited him in his final season with the club. In 2000, he stopped playing in order to become youth coach at Blšany.
Vrabec played for Czechoslovakia B in 1992, making a single appearance. The following year he made three appearances for Czechoslovakia, scoring one goal in the process. His only international goal came in a 5–2 win for Czechoslovakia against Romania in qualification for the 1994 World Cup.
Vrabec became assistant manager under Karel Jarolím at Gambrinus Liga side 1. FC Synot in 2003 in a sixteen-month spell which ended in December 2004. In April 2005 Vrabec took up a position as Jarolím's assistant again, this time with Slavia Prague.
- Sparta Prague
- Jeřábek, Luboš (2007). Český a československý fotbal – lexikon osobností a klubů (in Czech). Prague: Grada Publishing. p. 220. ISBN 978-80-247-1656-5.
- "Počty startů hráčů v I. Československé lize". JFK-Fotbal. Archived from the original on 2 January 2005.
- "Vrabec se vrátil na Slavii. K přáteláku jako trenér Čáslavi". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 25 June 2012. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- "Petr Vrabec" (in Czech). gambrinusliga.cz. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- "Na ligu se chystají nedávní marodi i Budka". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 5 January 2000. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Blšany jdou nadále vlastní cestou". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 19 June 2000. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- Železník, Tomáš (21 December 2004). "Jarolím musí odejít, vystřídá ho Molnár". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Jarolím má Slavii dovést na druhé místo". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 13 April 2005. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Po sedmi kolech skončil v Čáslavi Petr Vrabec" (in Czech). denik.cz. 17 September 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2013.