The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
April 6, 1979|
|Occupation||Journalist, Head editor|
|Title||Head editor, All about accounting|
Krychun Petro Mykhailovych (born April 6, 1979, Rozhniv village) is head editor of the All about accounting newspaper since January 2008. In 2008 became a member of Social Collegium under the State Tax Administration of Ukraine.
- Was born on April 6, 1979, in Rozhniv village of Kosovskyi rayon in Ivano-Frankivsk oblast (Ukraine) in the family of Krychun Mykhail Vasyliovych (1945-2006), a driver at Dzhurivskyi chemical plant and Krychun Maria Petrovna (1952-1999), a cook. Ukrainian citizenship. Married to Krychun Yulia Yaroslavna (1984), a psychiatrist; brings up a daughter (born in 2007).
- 1996 – finishes Rozhnivska comprehensive school, I-III levels;
- 2001 – graduates from Ternopil Academy of National Economy;
- 2001-2002 – works as top planning economist at Kosovskyi post office.
- 2002-2004 – deputy chartered accountant at editorial board of the All about accounting newspaper;
- 2004-2007 – chartered accountant of the All about accounting newspaper;
- 2008 – graduates from Advocacy Academy of Ukraine, majors in legal science.
- 2005-2009 – audit department postgraduate of Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University;
- 2008-present – head editor of the All about accounting newspaper.
In 2010 was awarded with the Ministry of Finance Commendation.