From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petrov (masculine) or Petrova (feminine) may refer to:
- List of people with surname Petrov or Petrova see here: Petrov (surname)
- Petrova Fossil, one of the main characters in Noel Streatfeild's novel Ballet Shoes
- Katerina Petrova, a character in "The Vampire Diaries"
- Viktor Petrov, the fictional President of Russia in the Netflix series House of Cards.
- 4785 Petrov, an asteroid (minor planet)
- Petrov (crater), a lunar crater
- Petrov (Brno), a hill in Brno with the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, Moravia, Czech Republic
- Petrov (Blansko District), a village in Moravia, Czech Republic
- Petrov (Hodonín District), a village in Moravia, Czech Republic
- Petrov (Prague-West District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Petrov nad Desnou, a village in Šumperk District, Czech Republic
- Petrov, Russia (Petrova), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Petrova, Maramureș, a commune in Maramureş County, Romania
- Petrová, a village in Bardejov District, Slovakia
- Petrov Affair - Cold War spy scandal in Australia, centered on Soviet diplomat Vladimir Mikhaylovich Petrov
- Petrov's Defence, an opening in chess
- Petrof (disambiguation)
- Petroff Air, a Russian airline
- Petrovich Russian patronymic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petrov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.