Jump to navigation Jump to search
Petrovac may refer to:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosanski Petrovac, town and municipality in Una-Sana Canton
- Petrovac (Bosnia and Herzegovina), municipality in Republika Srpska
- Petrovac (Montenegro), coastal town in Budva municipality
- Petrovac (Serbia), town and municipality in the Braničevo District
- Bački Petrovac, town and municipality in South Bačka District of Vojvodina
- Petrovac (Aerodrom), village in Aerodrom municipality, city of Kragujevac
- Petrovac (Lebane), village in Lebane municipality, Jablanica District
- Petrovac (Pirot), village in Pirot municipality, Pirot District
- Petrovac (Prokuplje), village in Prokuplje municipality, Toplica District
- Petrovac (Trgovište), village in Trgovište municipality, Pčinja District
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.