|Look up Petter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Petter may refer to:
- Petter (rapper) (full name Petter Askergren), a Swedish rap musician
- Petter Dass, a poet and hymn writer
- Petter Hansson, a Swedish footballer
- W. E. W. Petter, English aircraft designer
- Petter Rudi, a Norwegian footballer
- Gonzalo Rocha, an Uruguayan footballer, full name Petter Gonzalo Rocha Lavandeira
- Petter Northug, a Norwegian cross country skier
- Tom Petters, former CEO and chairman of Petters Group Worldwide
- Petter Stenborg, Swedish actor and theatre director
- Lister Petter, a British manufacturer of internal combustion engines
- Petters Limited, a former manufacturer of internal combustion engines, and one of Lister Petter's predecessors
- Petters Group Worldwide, a diversified company headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.