|Also called||Citroën C1|
|Assembly||Czech Republic: Kolín|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||City car (A)|
|Body style||3-door hatchback|
|Engine||1.0 L 1KR-FE I3 (petrol; KGB40)|
1.2 L EB2-F I3 (petrol; PAB40)
The Peugeot 108 is a city car launched by French manufacturer Peugeot in March 2014 at the Geneva Motor Show. For the United Kingdom, it went on sale in July 2014. The 108 is related to the Citroën C1 and Toyota Aygo, sharing the chassis, engines, transmission, and electrics. Sales commenced in June 2014 in Mainland Europe.
The cars were all built in the same factory, which is located in the Czech Republic.
The 108 is powered by a choice of two three-cylinder petrol engines: a 1.0 litre VTi with 68 bhp, emitting up to 97g/km of CO
2, with an e VTi producing 88g/km, and a larger 1.2 litre VTi has 82 bhp, and emits 99g/km of CO
2. In an update for 2018, Peugeot introduced an updated interior which included new seat upholstery. There were no exterior changes.
The next generation 108, together with the Citroën C1 was planned to be released in March 2021 based on the New Global Architecture Platform, however the plan was cancelled. It was then reported in November 2018 that the model, along with the Citroën C1, will be phased out in 2021, when Toyota will take full ownership of the plant in the Czech Republic, and the model will not be renewed.
- Webster, Tom (13 February 2014). "2014 Peugeot 108 revealed". whatcar.com. Retrieved 8 June 2021.
- Holloway, Hilton (4 March 2014). "Peugeot 108 set for July launch". Autocar. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- Fowler, Steve (23 November 2012). "New Peugeot 108 to be built with Toyota". Auto Express. Retrieved 17 February 2013.
- "The New Peugeot 108, officially released in Croatia". Auto Klub. 26 March 2018. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- "Executive Summary" (PDF). www.motori.news. 18 February 2019. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- Sigal, Peter (30 November 2018). "Toyota will buy out PSA stake in Czech minicar plant". Automotive News Europe. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
- "Peugeot 108 European sales figures". carsalesbase.com. 3 August 2014. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
Media related to Peugeot 108 at Wikimedia Commons
|Subcompact car||Hatch||207||208 I|
|205||206 / 206+ / 207 Compact / 207i||208 II|
|Sedan||206 SD / 207 Sedan / Passion|
|SW||206 SW / 207 SW|
|Convertible||205 Cabriolet||206 CC||207 CC|
|CUV||2008 I||2008 II|
|308 II||308 III|
|304||306 Sedan||307 Sedan||308 Sedan I||308 Sedan II|
|SW||305 Break||306 Break||307 SW / Break||308 SW I||308 SW II|
|Convertible||306 Cabriolet||307 CC||308 CC|
|CUV||3008 I||3008 II|
|Large family car||Sedan / SW||504||405|
|505||406||407||508 I||508 II|
|Coupé||406 Coupé||407 Coupé|
|Partner II||Partner IIRU|
|Rifter / Partner|
|LCV||J5||Expert I||Expert II||Expert / Traveller|
|J7||J9||Boxer I||Boxer II|
|Pickup truck||504 Pick-Up||Pick UpAF||LandtrekLATAM AF|