From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pex (disambiguation))
|Look up PEX or Pex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PEX is cross-linked polyethylene, a form of polyethylene with cross-links.
PEX or Pex may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Peer exchange, a method to gather peers for BitTorrent
- PHIGS Extension to X, in programming
- Pex (software), a unit testing framework for the .NET programming languages
- Physical examination, in medicine
- Pseudoexfoliation syndrome, condition related to glaucoma
- Parasitic Extraction, tool in IC Layout Design, used for extract parasitic elements and see their effects on the circuit.
- Palestine Exchange, a stock exchange
- People Express Airlines
- PEX, operators of OPEX stock exchange
- Pex, a variant of the Hex board game
- Pex, a character in the Doctor Who story Paradise Towers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PEX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.