Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pfalz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pfalz may refer to:
- Pfalz Flugzeugwerke, a German World War I aircraft manufacturer
- Palatinate (region) (in German die Pfalz), a region in Germany
- Palatinate (wine region), a wine region in Germany
- Pfalzgrafenstein Castle, Germany, known as "the Pfalz"
- Pfalz, a German steam locomotive preserved at the Neustadt/Weinstrasse Railway Museum
- SS Pfalz, three steamers operated by German shipping company Norddeutscher Lloyd
- Andreas Pfaltz (born 1948), Swiss chemist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pfalz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.