|Look up pfalz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pfalz may refer to:
- Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate), a state of Germany
- Kurpfalz (Electoral Palatinate), a historical territory of the Holy Roman Empire
- Pfalz-Zweibrücken, a former state of the Holy Roman Empire
- Oberpfalz (Upper Palatinate), a region of Bavaria
- Saarpfalz, a district of Saarland, Germany
- Burg Pfalzgrafenstein, castle in Kaub, Germany
- Kaiserpfalz, also known as Königspfalz, a castle which was a temporary seat of power for the Holy Roman Emperor in the Early and High Middle Ages
- Pfalz Flugzeugwerke, World War I aircraft manufacturer
- Pfalz, a German steam locomotive preserved at the Neustadt/Weinstrasse Railway Museum
- SS Pfalz, three steamers operated by German shipping company Norddeutscher Lloyd
- Andreas Pfaltz (born 1948), Swiss chemist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pfalz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.