PG-13 is a common type of content rating that applies to media entertainment, such as films and television shows, generally denoting, "Parental Guidance: some material may be inappropriate for children under 13". Countries and organizations that use the rating include:
- The Motion Picture Association of America film rating system in the United States
- The Media Development Authority in Singapore
- The film classification system used in Jamaica
- The film classification system used by the Ministry of Information of the United Arab Emirates
- The television classification system used in Thailand
PG-13 may also refer to:
- PG-13 (album), the Sharon Needles album
- PG-13 (professional wrestling), the wrestling team
- Paul George, professional basketball player, nicknamed PG-13
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.