Phạm Thanh Ngân
Phạm Thanh Ngân (Born in 1939), is a former MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force. He flew with the 921st Fighter Regiment and tied for second-most kills (with Nguyễn Hồng Nhị and Mai Văn Cường) amongst Vietnam War fighter aces at eight.
- 20 July 1967, an American F-4 Phantom II (shared kill with Nguyễn Ngọc Độ;
- 16 September 1967, a US Air Force RF-101C (serial number 56-0181, 20th Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron; pilot Patterson).
- Gordon, Yefim MiG-21, Midland Publishing 2008. ISBN 978-1-85780-257-3
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 1
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 2
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|