From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phaedrus (disambiguation))
Phaedrus may refer to:
- Phaedrus (Athenian) (c. 444 BC – 393 BC), an Athenian aristocrat depicted in Plato's dialogues
- Phaedrus (fabulist) (c. 15 BC – c. AD 50), a Roman fabulist
- Phaedrus the Epicurean (138 BC – c. 70 BC), an Epicurean philosopher
- Art and literature
- Phaedrus (dialogue), a dialogue of Plato
- Phaedrus (play), a 3rd-century BC comedic play by Alexis (poet)
- Phaedrus, character in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- A work by Cy Twombly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phaedrus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.