Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phantasm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phantasm may refer to the following:
- Phantasm (comics), a short-lived member of the New Teen Titans
- Don Coscarelli's Phantasm film series (1979-2016)
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
- "Phantasms" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode
- Phantasm (music group), a viol consort
- Phantasm (band), a thrash metal band from Los Angeles
- Phantasm (FES), alias for Yui Sakakibara
- Avenging Spirit, an arcade game known as Phantasm in Japan
- Phantasmagoria (video game), a puzzle game released as Phantasm in Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phantasm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.