(Redirected from Phantom (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phantom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phantom may refer to:
- Phantom (1922 film), a silent film directed by F. W. Murnau
- The Phantom (1931 film), an American film directed by Alan James
- The Phantom (serial), a 1943 film serial based on the comic strip
- The Phantom (1996 film), a film directed by Simon Wincer starring Billy Zane
- Phantoms (film), a 1998 film adaptation of the Dean Koontz novel
- O Fantasma (The Phantom), a 2000 Portuguese film
- Phantom (2002 film), a Malayalam film
- The Belgrade Phantom, a 2009 Serbian film
- The Phantom (miniseries), a 2010 science-fiction television miniseries inspired by the comic strip The Phantom
- Phantom (2013 film), a film about a submarine captain trying to prevent a war
- Phantom (2015 film), an Indian political thriller film directed by Kabir Khan
- The Phantom, a Pink Panther character
- The Phantom, main antagonist in the animated television series Flying Rhino Junior High
- Film productions in 1925, 1943, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1989, 1998, 2004, and 2011 of The Phantom of the Opera, see The Phantom of the Opera (disambiguation)
- Phantom (band), a South Korea-based hip hop project trio
- Phantoms (band), a Los-Angeles based EDM duo
- Phantom (musical), a 1991 musical
- The Phantom of the Opera (1986 musical), by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- TXFM, a radio station formerly known as Phantom 105.2
- Phantom Records, a record label
- Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps
- Vox Phantom, a guitar
- Phantoms (Toch), a choral work by Ernst Toch
- "The Phantom", a pseudonym used by Jerry Lott for the primal rockabilly song "Love Me"
- Phantom (Khold album), a 2002 album by Khold
- Phantom (Betraying the Martyrs album), 2014
- Phantoms (Acceptance album), 2005
- Phantoms (The Fixx album), 1984
- Phantoms (Forrest Fang album), 2009
- Phantoms (Freezepop EP), 2015
- The Phantom (album), a 1968 album by Duke Pearson
- Phantoms, an album by Hans Christian
- Phantoms, an album by Alan Hull
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004 soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 2004 film
- "Phantom" (Justice song), by Justice
- "Phantom" (Russian song), a song about a pilot of namesake plane in the Vietnam War
- "Phantom", a song by Capsule from More! More! More!
- "Phantom", a song by Smokepurpp from Deadstar
- "The Phantom of the Opera" (Andrew Lloyd Webber song), a song from the 1986 musical
- "Happy Phantom", a song by Tori Amos from the album Little Earthquakes.
- The Phantom a play by Dion Boucicault
- The Phantom, an adventure comic strip title created by Lee Falk
- Phantom (comics), the strip's protagonist
- Phantom (Kay novel), by Susan Kay
- Phantoms (novel), by Dean Koontz
- Phantom (Sword of Truth), a 2006 novel by Terry Goodkind
- Phantom (Nesbø novel), a 2012 novel by Jo Nesbø
- Phantom (MÄR), a manga character
- Erik (The Phantom of the Opera) or simply The Phantom, the title character of Gaston Leroux's novel The Phantom of the Opera and adaptations
- The Phantom, an alias of the Superman comics villain Bizarro
- Phantom Magazine, a 2005 magazine edited by Nick Mamatas
- The Phantom of the Opera, a 1910 novel by Gaston Leroux.
- The Phantom of the Opera (adaptations), a list of adaptations of the novel in various media
- The Ghost in the mill (Fantoma din moară), a novel by Doina Ruști
- The Phantom (game system), a cancelled cloud-based video game console from 2004
- CCI Phantom, a paintball marker
- Phantom Bow, a weapon from Battlefield 4.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, a Metal Gear game.
- Phantoms, fictional squid-like creatures that serve as personification of pollution and the main antagonists in National Geographic Animal Jam
- Phantom Thieves, the group of main characters in Persona 5.
- Phantom Animatronics, the antagonists of Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- Phantom, a demonic spider creature that serves as a boss in the video game Devil May Cry.
- Phantom limb, the sensation that a missing limb is still attached to the body
- Imaging phantom, an object used as a substitute for live or cadaver subjects
- Computational human phantom, a computerized model of the human body used primarily for radiation dose simulation
- Phantom pain, a perceived sensation
- McDonnell FH Phantom, a jet fighter aircraft, introduced 1947
- McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, a supersonic air-defense fighter and fighter-bomber, introduced 1960
- Boeing Phantom Ray, a stealthy unmanned combat air vehicle
- Boeing Phantom Eye, a High Altitude, Long Endurance (HALE) unmanned aerial vehicle
- GHQ Liaison Regiment or Phantom, a World War II special reconnaissance unit
- 9th Armored Division (United States) or the "Phantom Division"
- Phantom aircraft, a reported incident during World War II in which a Kampfgeschwader 200 attempted to infiltrate a British heavy bomber formation
- American hockey:
- Pittsburgh, PA:
- Wiesbaden Phantoms, American football, Wiesbaden, Germany
- "The Phantom", Chris Martin (cricketer) (born 1974), New Zealander
- Thoroughbred race horses:
- "Phantom" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Phantoms" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of Stargate Atlantis
- Phantom (TV series), a South Korean police procedural television series
- The Phantom (Mad Men), a 2012 episode of the American television drama series Mad Men
- masked pie-throwing character on Tiswas
- Danny Phantom (TV series), a Nickelodeon cartoon series
- The Phantom of the Opera (miniseries), an American TV miniseries starring Charles Dance
- Phantom 2040, a French-American animated series loosely based on the comic strip hero The Phantom, created by Lee Falk
- Phantom read, a phenomenon that can occur within a database transaction at certain isolation levels
- Gillig Phantom, a transit bus
- Phantom (high-speed camera brand)
- Phantom Killer, American serial killer
- Phantom power, a method of sending DC electrical voltage through microphone cables
- Rolls-Royce Phantom (disambiguation), a line of full-sized luxury saloons
- Salvador A. Rodolfo, Sr. (1919–2012), Filipino war hero nicknamed "Phantom"
- Phantom, a preserved British Rail Class 08 locomotive
- Phantom X1, ultralight aircraft
- Phantom (sailboat)
- Phantom (UAV), a series of unmanned aerial quadcopters developed by DJI
- The Phantom of the Opera (disambiguation)
- Phantosmia, a form of olfactory hallucination
- Phantasm (disambiguation)
- Fantom (disambiguation)
- Fantome (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phantom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.