From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phantom Ship may refer to:
- A ghost ship, a ship that is haunted or mysteriously abandoned
- Phantom Ship (island), in Crater Lake, Oregon, United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- Phantom Ship, a shortened version released in the USA of the 1935 British film The Mystery of the Mary Celeste.
- The Phantom Ship (cartoon), an animated short film, part of the Looney Tunes series
- The Phantom Ship, a Gothic novel about the legend of the Flying Dutchman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phantom Ship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.