From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phase One)
Phase 1, Phase I or Phase One may refer to:
- The first of the phases of clinical research
- Canadian Phase I, a powered parachute design
- Phase I reaction (s), in drug metabolism
- Phase I environmental site assessment, a report prepared for a real estate holding which identifies potential or existing environmental contamination liabilities
- Phase 1 (bar), a lesbian bar and nightclub at 525 8th Street, Southeast in Washington, D.C
- Phase One (company), a Danish camera equipment company
- Phase One (Art Ensemble of Chicago album), 1971
- Phase One (Saga album), 1998
- Phase One, renamed Bloodwork (film), a 2012 American-Canadian thriller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phase 1.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.