From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phat may refer to:
- Phat Wilson (1895–1970), a Canadian amateur ice hockey forward who played for the Port Arthur Bearcats
- Huỳnh Tấn Phát (1913–1989), a South Vietnamese politician and revolutionary
- Phat (comics), a fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Universe
- Phat (card game), a variant of the game All-Fours
- Phat Farm, a designer clothing company
- Phat Duke, Canning's description of Richard, first duke of Buckingham and Chandos
- Phat, a slang term for "cool" or "awesome"
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.