|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016)|
|Title(s)||Master of Birds, the Feathered One, the Far Reacher, the Wind Archer|
|Home plane||Olympian Glades of Arborea|
|Portfolio||Air, Wind, Clouds, Birds, Archery|
|Domains||Air, Animal, Chaos, Good, Sky, War|
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition (1977-1988)
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition (1989-1999)
Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 edition (2000-2002)
Phaulkon appears as a powerful winged man, clean-shaven and bare-chested. Among the gods of the Suel, Phaulkon is regarded as second only to Kord in fighting prowess. Though he resides on Arborea, he often visits the plane of Elemental Air.
The favored weapons of Phaulkon's clerics are longbows and shortbows. His priests protect the nests of flying animals, study the clouds and sky for portents, and teach hunting and archery to the common man. They also train soldiers in ranged combat. The priesthood seeks to destroy evil artifacts, or to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. To this end, they often work with other priests of allied faiths, such as Jascar, Aerdrie Faenya, or Murlynd. Phaulkian priests tend to be wanderers, and enjoy dwelling under the open sky.
Phaulkon is popular in the Sheldomar Valley, especially in Keoland, the Duchy of Ulek, and the Yeomanry. He also enjoys some degree of popularity in Celene. As a Suel deity, it is assumed that the Scarlet Brotherhood also pays homage to him. An abbey to Phaulkon once existed in the town of Restenford on Lendore Isle, but its status is uncertain since most humans were expelled from the island a few years ago.
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Secret of Bone Hill (TSR, 1981)
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Assassin's Knot (TSR, 1983)
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983)
- Lakofka, Lenard. "Gods of the Suel Pantheon." Dragon #87 (TSR, 1984)
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992)
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998)
- Perkins, Christopher. Warriors of Heaven (TSR, 1999)
- Reynolds, Sean K. The Scarlet Brotherhood (TSR, 1999)
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000)
- Brown, Anne. Player's Guide (TSR, 1998).
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0 (Wizards of the Coast, 2005). Available online: 
- Gygax, Gary, and Frank Mentzer. The Temple of Elemental Evil (TSR, 1985).
- Peck, W Jason. "Priestly Secrets." Dungeon #71 (TSR, 1998).
- Living Greyhawk Journal no. 3 - "Gods of Oerth"