From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phaya Thai (also Phayathai, Phya Thai or Phyathai, Thai: พญาไท) may refer to:
- Phaya Thai District, one of the 50 districts of Bangkok
- Phaya Thai Road, a major road in Bangkok
- Phaya Thai BTS Station, a station on the Sukhumvit of the BTS Skytrain
- Phaya Thai Airport Link Station, a station on the Suvarnabhumi Airport Link of the State Railway of Thailand
- Phaya Thai Railway Station, a train station of the State Railway of Thailand
- Phya Thai Palace, a former royal residence located on Ratchawithi Road
- Phyathai Hospitals Group, a network of private hospitals in Bangkok, consisting of:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phaya Thai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.