This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Phellipe Haagensen (born 1984 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is a Brazilian actor best known for his role of Benny in the 2002 film, City of God (Cidade de Deus). He is the younger brother of model and actor Jonathan Haagensen. He is a member of the band Guerreiros de Jorge.
- Cidade de Deus (City of God) – 2002
- Sonhos de Peixe
- Cidade dos Homens (City of Men)
- Vidas Opostas (Opposite Lives)
- Mancora – 2008
- "Before City of God we lived in a small house at the top of a hillside and we slept on the floor of the living room with our mother and, occasionally, friends. After City of God, we put in bedrooms for ourselves and our mother. But first I spent 1,000 reais for a motorcycle, which I destroyed after one week, along with my knee."
- "Ator de 'Cidade de Deus', Phellipe Haagensen investe na carreira de cantor e lança primeiro clipe solo". globo.com. 6 August 2012. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
|This article about a Brazilian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|