Phenix Township, Henry County, Illinois
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Location in Henry County
Henry County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||33.09 sq mi (85.7 km2)|
|• Land||32.82 sq mi (85.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.26 sq mi (0.7 km2) 0.79%|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||50.9/sq mi (19.7/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.09 square miles (85.7 km2). Of which 32.82 square miles (85.0 km2) (or 99.18%) is land and 0.26 square miles (0.67 km2) (or 0.79%) is water.
- Shady Beach at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Portland Township, Whiteside County (northeast)
- Loraine Township (east)
- Atkinson Township (southeast)
- Geneseo Township (south)
- Hanna Township (west)
- Zuma Township, Rock Island County (west)
- Canoe Creek Township, Rock Island County (northwest)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Ebenezer, McHenry and Pink Prairie.
Airports and landing strips
- Kazuma Airport
- Ropp Airpark
- Shadow Lake
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Erie Community Unit School District 1
- Geneseo Community Unit School District 228
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 90
- State Senate District 45
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Phenix Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.