From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up phenom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phenom may refer to:
- AMD Phenom, the 64-bit AMD desktop processor line based on the K10 microarchitecture
- Phenom II, a family of AMD's multi-core 45 nm processors using the AMD K10 microarchitecture
- Embraer Phenom 100, a very light jet
- Phenom (electron microscope), a fast electron microscope
- Phenom (rock group), a progressive rock group from Bangalore, India
- "Phenom" (song), a song by American rapper Xzibit
- Phenom (TV series), an American sitcom
- The Undertaker (born 1965; also "The Phenom"), American professional wrestler
- Vitor Belfort (born 1977; also "The Phenom"), Brazilian mixed martial artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phenom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.