|Residence||Hawaiian Gardens, California|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
Hung "Phi" Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American professional poker player who is a two time World Series of Poker bracelet winner with multiple live tournament results adding up to over $1.8 million in career earnings.
World Series of Poker
Nguyen has multiple cashes at the World Series of Poker (WSOP) including two bracelets, his first was in the 2003 WSOP $2,500 No-Limit Hold'em event, earning $222,800, with a final table made up of fellow professional poker players T.J. Cloutier (9th), David Singer (7th), Steve Zolotow (6th), Tom Jacobs (5th), Kenna James (4th), Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow (3rd) and Jim Miller who Nguyen beat during heads-up play.
Nguyen then earned $180,000 and his second WSOP bracelet at the 2004 WSOP $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em Shootout event with a final table made up of poker players including Daniel Negreanu (9th), J. C. Tran (7th), John Juanda (5th) and Kirill Gerasimov whom he beat during heads-up play.
Nguyen has also finished in the money twice at the WSOP Main Event; at the 2006 WSOP he finished in 164th place out of 8,773 entries, earning $47,006 and then two years later at the 2008 WSOP he finished in 26th place out of 6844 entries, earning $257,334.
World Series of Poker bracelets
|2003||$2,500 No Limit Hold'em||$222,800|
|2004||$1,500 No-Limit Hold'em Shootout||$180,000|
World Poker Tour
- Butt, Robert. "$ 2,500 No Limit Hold'em - 34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003". TheHendonMob.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Butt, Robert. "$ 1,500 No-Limit Hold'em Shootout - 35th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2004". TheHendonMob.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "WPT profile". worldpokertour.com. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- Butt, Robert. "Phi Nguyen - Stats". The Hendon Mob. Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- World Series of Poker Earnings, worldseriesofpoker.com