Phil Hay (screenwriter)
All of his film screenwriting work has been with writing partner Matt Manfredi. Their technique for joint screenwriting is to each write separate scenes and then trade them to each other for further rewrites. In 2002, Hay and Manfredi directed the film Bug, with Manfredi being credited as the sole screenwriter of the film.
- Crazy/Beautiful (2001)
- The Tuxedo (2002) (story)
- Æon Flux (2005)
- Clash of the Titans (2010)
- R.I.P.D. (2013) (screenplay and story)
- Ride Along (2014)
- The Invitation (2015)
- Ride Along 2 (2016)
- Destroyer (2018)
- Myers, Scott. "Interview (Part 1): Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay ("The Invitation")". Go Into the Story.
- Weintraub, Steve 'Frosty' (2013). "Screenwriters Matt Manfredi and Phil Hay Talk R.I.P.D., THE BOYS, RIDE ALONG, BIG MAN JAPAN, Future Projects, and More". Collider.com. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- Bloomenthal, Andrew (August 3, 2013). "Matt Manfredi & Phil Hay on R.I.P.D." Creative Screenwriting.
- "Ride Along 2". Retrieved 5 October 2014.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|