This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Philip M. Hine is a British writer, book reviewer, and occultist. He became known internationally through his written works Pseudonomicon, Condensed Chaos, and Prime Chaos, as well as several essays on the topics of chaos magic and Cthulhu Mythos magic.
Growing up in Blackpool, Hine became involved with chaos magic theory in West Yorkshire in the 1980s. This was after he "picked up the fabled white edition of Liber Null by Peter J. Carroll at Sorcerer's Apprentice" bookshop
Hine is bisexual.
- Prime Chaos, 1993. ISBN 1-56184-137-4
- Condensed Chaos, 1995. ISBN 1-56184-117-X
- The Pseudonomicon 1996. ISBN 1-56184-195-1
Contributions to anthologies
- Are You Illuminated? in The Book of Lies – the Disinformation Guide to Magick & the Occult 2003
- Foreword, to Chaotopia!: Magick & Ecstasy in the PandaemonAeon, Dave Lee, Attractor 1997
- "Cthulhu Madness" in The Starry Wisdom, Mitchell (ed), 2nd Edition, Creation Press 1996
- Riding the Serpent, in Secrets of Western Tantra, New Falcon Publications, 1996
- "Sexual Magick: A Chaos Perspective", in Sex, Magick, Tantra & Tarot, New Falcon Publications, 1996
- "Responses to Chaos Culture", in Rebels & Devils, Hyatt (ed), New Falcon Publications 1996
- Foreword, to Chaos Ritual, Steve Wilson, Neptune Press 1994
- "Bitter Venoms", in A Taste of Things to Come, Revelations 23 Press, 1991
- "The Physics of Evocation", in The Nox Anthology, Sennitt & Hewitson-May (eds), New World Publishing, 1990
- "Dark Entries", in Starry Wisdom, Pagan News Publications, 1990
Out of print
- Walking Between The Worlds: Techniques of Modern Shamanism Vol.1 (1989)
- Two Worlds & In between: Techniques of Modern Shamanism Vol. II (1989)
- Touched By Fire: Techniques of Modern Shamanism Vol. III (1990)
- Starry Wisdom (Collected essays from the Esoteric Order of Dagon, 1990)
- Chaos Servitors: A User Guide (1991)
- Condensed Chaos (original booklet, 1992) 
- Gyrus (October 1997). "Chaos and Beyond: An Interview with Phil Hine". Dreamflesh. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Hine, Phil. "Occult magazine publishing". Retrieved 29 May 2009.
- Jesper Aagaard Petersen (2009). Contemporary religious Satanism: A Critical Anthology. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. p. 220. ISBN 0-7546-5286-6.
- Hine, Phil. "Breeding Devils in Chaos: Homosexuality & the Occult".
This essay was written in 1991 as part of a presentation for the Talking Stick discussion forum in London – at the time I was identifying as being Gay, and have since settled on identifying as Bisexual.
- For the Love of God: Variations of the Vaisnava School of Krishna Devotion by Phil Hine
- Zimbu Xototl Time by Phil Hine