Phil Markowitz (born September 6, 1952 in Brooklyn, New York) is a jazz pianist and educator.
- Restless Dreams
- Sno' Peas
- In The Woods
- Taxi Ride (featuring special guest Toots Thielemans)
- with David Liebman: Classique, Turn It Around, Miles Away, Songs For My Daughter, Return of the Tenor, Voyage, New Vista, Medidations, as yet untitled- renditions of the works of Puccini.
- with Bob Mintzer: Art of the Big Band, Spectrum, Departure, Only In New York, Big Band Trane, Latin In Manhattan, as yet untitled quartet with Peter Erskine.
- with Chet Baker: Looking For The Light - A Tribute To Chet Baker, Broken Wing, Two a Day, Live at Nick's Place, Live At Chateauvalion, Live at the Rising Sun.
- with Mel Lewis: Live in Israel.
- with Phil Woods: For Astor, For Elis.
- with Lionel Hampton: Mostly Ballads.
- with Al Dimeola: Souring Through A Dream.
- with Nick Brignola: Poinciana
- with Jack Wilkins and Brecker Brothers: You Can't Live Without It.