From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Philadelphia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Philadelphia is the largest city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia may also refer to:
- Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, a county coterminous with the city of the same name
- Center City, Philadelphia, the old City of Philadelphia before consolidation with the county.
- Philadelphia, Germany, a former village, now part of Storkow, Oder-Spree, Brandenburg
- Amman, the capital of Jordan, formerly called Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, Turkey or Alaşehir, home of one of the seven churches of Asia Minor in the Book of Revelation
- Philadelphia, Tyne and Wear, a village north of Houghton-le-Spring, City of Sunderland, United Kingdom
- Philadelphia, Illinois
- Philadelphia, Indiana
- Philadelphia, Mississippi
- Philadelphia (town), New York
- Philadelphia, Tennessee
- Philadelphia, Western Cape, a town in South Africa
- Philadelphia (film), a 1993 film starring Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington
- "Streets of Philadelphia", a song from the film by Bruce Springsteen
- USS Philadelphia (1776), a gunboat sunk in the Battle of Valcour Island
- USS Philadelphia (1799), a 36-gun sailing frigate active in the Quasi-War
- USS Philadelphia (1861), a side-wheel steamer used in the American Civil War
- USS Philadelphia (C-4), a protected cruiser commissioned in 1890 and in service until 1926
- USS Philadelphia (CL-41), a light cruiser commissioned 1937, active in World War II
- USS Philadelphia (SSN-690), a Los Angeles-class attack submarine commissioned in 1977 and decommissioned in 2010
- Philadelphia (magazine), a regional monthly magazine published in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Philadelphia Inquirer, a daily newspaper published in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- The Philadelphia, a one-act play by David Ives
- Philadelphia (cream cheese), a brand of cream cheese
- Jacob Philadelphia, an 18th-century magician and mystic
- Philadelphia chromosome, a genetic abnormality that leads to chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Philadelphians, a 17th-century Protestant religious sect (sometimes called the "Philadelphian Society", or the "Philadelphia Society")
- Filadelfia (disambiguation)
- Philadelphus (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Philadelphia"
- All pages with titles containing "Philadelphia"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philadelphia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.