|Studio album by Freeway|
|Released||February 25, 2003|
|Genre||East Coast Hip hop|
|Label||Roc-A-Fella, Def Jam|
|Producer||Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter (exec.), Damon Dash (exec.), Kareem "Biggs" Burke(exec.), Just Blaze, Kanye West, Bink!, Melvin Carter, Black Key|
|Singles from Philadelphia Freeway|
Philadelphia Freeway is the debut album from Philadelphia rapper Freeway. It was released under Roc-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings. The most successful single was "Flipside", which featured Peedi Crakk.The single debuted at #95 on The Billboard Hot 100 music chart. It can also be found in the soundtrack to Bad Boys II. The lead single that was released was "What We Do", which featured Beanie Sigel & Jay Z. The single debuted at #97 on The Billboard 100 music charts. Most of the songs were produced by Just Blaze while some were produced by Bink! & Kanye West.
The album sold over 500,000 copies, in the United States.
|2.||"What We Do..." (featuring Jay-Z & Beanie Sigel)||Just Blaze||3:49|
|3.||"All My Life" (featuring Nate Dogg)||Bink!||5:31|
|4.||"Flipside" (featuring Peedi Crakk)||Just Blaze||3:57|
|5.||"On My Own" (featuring Nelly)||Just Blaze||4:09|
|6.||"We Get Around" (featuring Snoop Dogg)||Just Blaze||3:56|
|7.||"Don't Cross the Line" (featuring Faith Evans)||Just Blaze||4:03|
|8.||"Life" (featuring Beanie Sigel)||Ruggedness||4:32|
|9.||"Full Effect" (featuring Young Gunz)||Just Blaze||4:50|
|10.||"Turn Out the Lights (Freewest)"||Kanye West||3:59|
|11.||"Victim of the Ghetto" (featuring Rell)||Bink!||5:12|
|12.||"You Don't Know (In the Ghetto)" (featuring Omillio Sparks)||Black Key||4:13|
|13.||"Alright" (featuring Allen Anthony)||Just Blaze||5:26|
|14.||"Hear the Song"||Kanye West||3:36|
|15.||"You Got Me" (Bonus track, featuring Mariah Carey & Jay-Z)||Just Blaze||4:15|
|16.||"Line 'Em Up" (Bonus track, featuring Young Chris)||Just Blaze||4:48|
- "Freeway Song" by Vicki Sue Robinson
What We Do
- "I Just Can't See Myself Without You" by Creative Source
All My Life
- "(Man, Oh Man) I Want to Go Back" by The Impressions
Don't Cross The Line
- "To Get Love You Must Give Love" by T.U.M.E.
On My Own
- "Just Enough Room for Storage" by James Brown
- "Life For The Taking" by Eddie Money
Victim Of The Ghetto
- "We Belong Together" by The Spinners
You Don't Know (In The Ghetto)
- "Inside My Love" by Minnie Ripperton
- "Mystic Brew" by Ronnie Foster
Hear The Song
- "Will You Cry(When You Hear This Song)" by Chic
Turn Out the Lights (Freewest)
- "You Just Don't Care" by Santana
- AllMusic review
- RapReviews review
- Robert Christgau review
- Rolling Stone review
- USA Today review
- "Philadelphia Freeway Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic". Metacritic.com. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "The Stimulus Package". AllMusic. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- "Freeway Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard.
- "Freeway Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)". Billboard.
- "2003 Year-End Charts – Billboard 200 Albums". Billboard. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
- "2003 Year-End Charts – Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums". Billboard. Retrieved April 19, 2016.