Philadelphia Township, Cass County, Illinois
Location in Cass County
Cass County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1923|
|• Total||36.24 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.24 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||620 ft (189 m)|
|• Density||6.1/sq mi (2.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62612, 62691|
|GNIS feature ID||0429556|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.24 square miles (93.9 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these nine cemeteries: Beard, Black, Centenary, Garner Chapel, Harding, Hopkins, John Robertson, McDonald and Page A Williams.
- A C Central Community Unit School District 262
- Virginia Community Unit School District 64
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Philadelphia Township, Cass County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Sangamon Valley Township||Panther Creek Township||Newmansville Township|
|Virginia Township||Ashland Township|