From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up philanthropist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A philanthropist is a person who makes an active effort to promote human welfare; a person who practices philanthropy.
Philanthropist may also refer to:
- The Philanthropist, academic journal
- The Philanthropist (play) by Christopher Hampton (1971)
- The Philanthropist (Cincinnati, Ohio) abolitionist newspaper
- The Philanthropist (TV series), television series
- List of philanthropists
- All pages with a title containing philanthropist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philanthropist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.