Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up philanthropist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A philanthropist is a person who actively promotes human welfare; a person who practices philanthropy.
Philanthropist may also refer to:
- Philanthropist (award), to recognize achievements of people with disabilities in culture and the arts
- The Philanthropist, a Canadian academic journal
- The Philanthropist (play), by Christopher Hampton (1971)
- The Philanthropist (Cincinnati, Ohio), an American abolitionist newspaper
- The Philanthropist (TV series), a 2009 American action series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philanthropist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.