Philip II may refer to:
- Philip II of Macedon (382–336 BC)
- Philip II Philoromaeus (65–64 BC)
- Philip II, Roman emperor (238-249 AD)
- Philip II of France (1165–1223)
- Philip II of Navarre (1293–1322)
- Philip II of Taranto (1329–1374)
- Philip II, Duke of Burgundy (1342–1404)
- Philip II, Duke of Savoy (1438-1497)
- Philip II of Spain (1527–1598)
- Philip II of Portugal (1578–1621)
- Walls of Philip II, a City Walls built by Philip II of Spain in Madrid
- Philip II (Hospital), Republic of Macedonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philip II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.