The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sherburne is a critic and columnist for Pitchfork and The Wire. He is also the electronic/dance editor for Rhapsody.com. He regularly appears on Resident Advisor and eMusic.com and has contributed to a number of publications which include: The New York Times, Spin, Slate, frieze, XLR8R, Wired, Rhapsody, Spain's Trax, and Germany's Groove and De:Bug. His has also contributed to books such as Audio Culture: Readings in Modern Music, Time Out 1000 Songs to Change Your Life and The Pitchfork 500: Our Guide to the Greatest Songs from Punk to the Present.
- Philip Sherburne, "Lumberjacking" (Lan Muzic, 2007)
- Guillaume & the Coutu Dumonts, "Les Gans (Philip Sherburne Remix)" (Musique Risquée, 2008)
- Peter Van Hoesen, "L.O.C. (Philip Sherburne's Lungbutter Remix)" (Lan Muzic, 2008)
- Philip Sherburne, Salt & Vinegar EP (Lan Muzic, 2008)
- Echologist feat. Spaceape, The Mercy Dubz: Philip Sherburne's Triple Bypass Dub + Philip Sherburne's Resurrection Dub (Resopal Red, 2009)
- Cox, Christoph; Daniel Warner (Eds.) (2004). Audio Culture: Readings in Modern Music. Continuum International Publishing Group, 319.
- Michaelangelo Matos (April 7, 2010). "Pantha Du Prince: Techno Music A Rock Fan Can Love", NPR Music.
- McAllister, Lulu (2009). "Q & A: Speaking In Code". XLR8R Magazine. Archived from the original on 2009-06-07. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- "RA: Philip Sherburne biography". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|