Jump to navigation Jump to search
Philippe Rochat (29 November 1953 – 8 July 2015) was a Swiss chef and the owner of the Restaurant de L'Hôtel de Ville in Crissier, Switzerland.
Rochat died at the age of 61 on 8 July 2015. He fainted while riding his bicycle.
- 2009 Award Winners Archived 21 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Colman Andrews (1998). "Giradet after Giradet". Saveur. Archived from the original on 25 June 2003.
- "Former marathon runner Franziska Rochat-Moser died after avalanche accident". European Athletics. 12 March 2002. Archived from the original on 14 April 2013.
- "Franziska Rochat-Moser, Marathon Runner Dies After Alpine Accident". IAAF. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Star chef Philippe Rochat dies". Swissinfo. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Colman Andrews, "Swiss Hit. Saveur, 94.
- Elaine Khosrova, "Swiss Watch: On Hand with Philippe Rochat. Santé, June 2008.
|This Swiss biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|