|Date of birth||10 February 1997|
|Place of birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:55, 6 January 2019 (UTC)|
In January 2018 it was announced that Sandler would leave PEC Zwolle to join English club Manchester City in the summer of 2018, for a transfer fee reported to be between €2.5 and 3 million. The transfer went through on 31 July 2018. Sandler requested the number 34 shirt in tribute to former Ajax teammate Abdelhak Nouri, who collapsed and suffered brain damage, ending his career.
- As of 24 January 2019
|Club||Season||League||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Manchester City||2018–19||Premier League||0||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||2||0|
- Philippe Sandler at Soccerway. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "Sandler met halfjaar vertraging speler van Manchester City" (in Dutch). Voetbal International. 31 January 2018. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "Philippe Sandler: Manchester City sign Dutch defender from PEC Zwolle". BBC Sport. 31 July 2018. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Ciaran Varley (8 January 2019). "The touching reason players are wearing the number 34". BBC. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "Games played by Philippe Sandler in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|