Philippine College of Criminology
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Information mixed up. Suggest arranging it more after expanding article.. (April 2014)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2014)|
It was established in 1954 and currently led by Dr. Ma. Cecillia Bautista.
The degree programs being offered are:
- Doctor Of Philosophy in Criminology
- Master Of Arts in Criminology
- Master Of Science In Criminal Justice
- Bachelor Of Science in Criminology
- Associete In Ballistics
- Bachelor Of Arts In English Language
- Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
- Bachelor Of Arts In Political Science
Former Supreme Court Justice Felix Angelo Bautista founded the Philippine College of Criminology and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) granted its approval in 1954. It is the pioneer school of criminology for scientific crime detection and police science education in the Philippines.
The Institution aims to contribute to the country’s security, peace and order through a holistic criminology education and continuous development of students and professionals. In addition, the school endeavors to inculcate integrity, devotion to duty, enlightened leadership, sense of community and love of God and country, as a way of life for students and practitioners of Criminology and Law through the Manila Law College (MLC).
The primary purpose and activity presently engaged in by the PCCr-MLC is to maintain and administer an educational and institution school. The school offers Doctoral of Philosophy, Master of Science, and Bachelor of Science in Criminology, High School Diploma and conduct review classes for Licensure Examinations in Criminology through the PCCr Review Center and Bachelor of Laws and Bar review in the Manila Law College. Its curriculum is patterned after the leading curricula of Criminology schools and universities in the United States, the United Kingdom and other standards recommended by the International Society of Criminology. These, however, are modified to suit the requirements of the PNP, NBI, and NAPOLCOM.
Some distinguished alumni School And Higher Position of the Government Service are: =
- Recaredo Sarmiento II, (FORMER CHIEF PNP)
- Nicanor A. Bartolome, (FORMER CHIEF PNP)
- GOVERNOR. Hermogenes E. Ebdane, Jr' (FORMER CHIEF PNP)
- Rodolfo P. Sebastian,
- ATTY. Alfredo S, Lim Jr (PHILIPPINE SENATOR/NBI DIRECTOR)
- Ronald Roderos,
- Ray Roderos,
- C1C. Enrico D, Limlengco Jr' (POLITICAL LEADER)
- BALLISTICIAN. Enrico P, Limlengco' (BARANGAY KAGAWAD)
- Romeo B, Maganto'
- NORBERTO M, LIMLENGCO'
- PSSUPT.LIGAYA L, SIM CABAL (CHIEF OF STAFF CRIME LABORATORY PNP)
- YUL, EUCEBIO (MANILA COUNCILOR / PHILIPPINE ACTOR)
- Philippine College of Criminology official website
|This article about a Philippine institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|