This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Philippine E-Journals (PEJ) is an online bibliographic database and repository of academic journals from different colleges, universities, and professional organizations in the Philippines. It offers a wide array of academic journals of different academic disciplines. Philippine E-Journals is the product of the collaborative efforts of C&E Publishing and the participating educational institutions and organizations.
The following journals are currently covered by PEJ:
- The ADDU SAS Graduate School Research Journal is the official journal publication of the Ateneo de Davao University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- AGHAM was the professional journal of the De La Salle University College of Science. It was devoted to the instructional, cultural, theoretical, and experimental aspects of science and mathematics. It has been superseded by the Manila Journal of Science.
- The American Studies Asia is published biannually, in June and December by the De La Salle University-Manila.
- The Anuaryo/Annales: Journal of History is published by Department of History, De La Salle University.
- The Arellano University Graduate School Journal is published annually by the Arellano University Research and Publications Department. It features results of researches undertaken by both faculty and students of the Graduate Schools (M.A. Ed, M.A. Nursing, M.B.A., Ed.D.)
- The Asian Journal of Biodiversity is an international peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary journal that provides a venue for scholars to publish their research findings. Through the new knowledge generated, this journal intends to empower citizens to take an active role in biodiversity conservation.
- The Asian Journal of Business and Governance (AJBG) is an international peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary journal that aims to publish new discoveries in business administration, corporate management, public governance, and business education; which provide new information to improve the development of the public and private sectors in the Philippines and the rest of Asia.
- The Asian Journal of Health is an international peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish new discoveries from the multidisciplinary areas of health sciences including basic and clinical, social, ethnomedical, modelling, and health education studies.
- The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher is an international journal that covers education, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. It is published by the Academic Publication Office of the De La Salle University-Manila.
- The Asia-Pacific Social Science Review (APSSR) is an internationally peer-reviewed social science journal published by the De La Salle University College of Liberal Arts. The articles in this journal aim to provide an in-depth study and develop a deeper understanding of social science in Asia and the Pacific.
- The College of Arts and Sciences Research Journal is the official research journal of College of Arts and Sciences, Arellano University.
- The College of Nursing Faculty Research Journal, is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Research & Publications Office of Davao Doctors' College. This journal specializes in the nursing profession.
- The Computer Issues is a trimestral publication of the De La Salle University College of Computer Studies.
- The CU Engineering Journal is a professional publication directed at a diverse readership primarily composed of Civil, Electronics and Communications, Mechanical, Marine Engineering the academe, manufacturing and service organizations and the government.
- Ang DALOY, jornal na pangwika at pampanitikan ng Departamento ng mga Wika ng Pilipinas, ay nililimbag nang taunan ng Pamantasang Da La Salle, Maynila.
- Ang DALUMAT E-Journal ay naglalayong isulong ang iba’t ibang diskurso at kaalaman sa multidisiplinaryong larangan ng Araling Filipino bunga ng masigasig, makabuluhan, at makahulugang pananaliksik at pag-aaral sa Humanidades, Agham Panlipunan, Pilosopiya at Agham. Isa itong pambansang refereed e-journal na lumalabas tuwing Enero at Hunyo kada taon. Magiging lunsaran ang E-journal para ihapag ng mga gradwadong mag-aaral, iskolar, manunulat, teorista at intelektuwal ang kanilang patuloy na pagtuklas, masinop na pakikilahok sa akademya at pananaliksik na nagmumula sa loob o labas ng bansa at nasusulat sa wikang Filipino, Ingles, at mga wika sa Pilipinas. Itinayo ito ng mga gradwadong mag-aaral, iskolar at guro para sa hangaring makabuo at maipagpatuloy ang akademikong pag-unlad ng Araling Filipino.
- The DDC Professional Journal is an official publication of Davao Doctors' College. It is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes researches done by faculty and staff along multidisciplinary concerns such as health, education, environment and management.
- The DLSU Business & Economics Review' is a biannual journal that covers theoretical, empirical, and methodological research in the fields of accounting, business management, commercial law, economics, finance, and marketing. It is published by the De La Salle University.
- The DLSU Dialogue is an interdisciplinary journal for cultural studies, specifically in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The DLSU Engineering Journal is a multidisciplinary concerned with research into all aspects of engineering and the use of technology in both academe and industry.
- Colloquium is the official publication of the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Far Eastern University.
- The English & Literature Journal is the official publication of the Department of Language and Literature of Far Eastern University. Published annually, it is a forum for the dissemination of research in English language and literature, communication, media, and society.
- The Far Eastern University Communication Journal is the official publication of the Department of Communication. A semi-refereed journal, it publishes annually a wide variety of scholarly and original articles that show the interplay among communication, media, society, technology, and culture.
- The HCDC Faculty Research Journal is the institutional multidisciplinary refereed journal of the Holy Cross of Davao College, Inc. (HCDC). This is an ideal venue for the dissemination of the scholarly works done by both faculty and staff. Furthermore, this journal helps the school in concretizing its visions through the findings of the featured studies.
- The IAMURE International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research is an international peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary journal that aims to publish new discoveries in the various disciplines of knowledge which are contributed by member researchers from around the world.
- The IDEYA: Journal of Humanities is a refereed journal publishing both scholarly articles on different fields in the humanities and creative works (poetry, fiction, drama, and nonfiction).
- The International Rice Research Notes (IRRN) is the official publication of International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). It has expedited communication among scientists concerned with development of improved technology for rice and rice-based cropping systems for more than 3 decades. It is a mechanism to help scientists keep each other informed of current rice research findings. The concise scientific notes are meant to encourage rice scientists to communicate with one another to obtain details on the research reported.
- ISU-Cabagan Journal of Research is the official research journal of Isabela State University - Cabagan.
- The Journal of Business, Education and Law is a professional refereed publication of the Jose Rizal University. It publishes researches and other academic and scholarly papers/essays in the fields of business, public administration, public policy, local governance, education, social sciences, liberal arts and law to the relevant concerns, problems and issues in the Philippines.
- The Journal of History is the official publication of the Philippine National Historical Society (first named Philippine Historical Society), an organization of historians and practitioners of history, organized in February 1941. It is a nationally refereed journal that publishes selected papers from the National Conferences on National and Local History of the Philippine National Historical Society which have been recommended by an Editorial Advisory Board. The Journal publishes articles on local/regional and national history presented by young and upcoming scholars as well as recognized historians and other specialists on Philippine culture and society. It promotes studies of local history in the context of national history and encourages multidisciplinary study in related social science disciplines.
- The Journal of Research in Science, Computing and Engineering (JRSCE) is a general scientific journal published by De La Salle University, Manila.
- The JPAIR Multidisciplinary Journal is a national peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary journal that aims to publish new discoveries in the various disciplines of knowledge which are contributed by member researchers from around the world.
- Karunungan is the official journal of the Philippine Academy of Philosophical Research, De La Salle University, Manila.
- KAYÂ TAO is an annual publication by the Behavioral Sciences Department, College of Liberal Arts, De La Salle University, Manila.
- Kayamag aims to contribute to the collective intellectual life of the Capitol University College of Arts and Sciences. By bringing together the faculty from the various departments, members of the local community and outside scholars and writers, diverse academic topics are explored in an interdisciplinary way. Kayamag includes features, ethnographs, and research narratives on social sciences, science, humanities, as well as poetry, literary essays, and book reviews.
- The Kinaadman is produced yearly by Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan, it publishes multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary articles or studies in the social sciences and humanities, particularly those concerning Mindanao. Its target readers are the workers in the academe and other social organizations which are interested in the various aspects of Philippine life especially in the southern part of the Philippines.
- Lagumlalang, the official refereed journal of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology (CAST), is a compendium of scholarly and novel works from the vast array of disciplines. It provides a platform for the rapid dissemination of new knowledge and new-fangled practice emerging out of the field of arts, social sciences, climate change, disaster risks, environment, energy, technology, management, and policy.
- The Lamp is the official Nursing Research Journal of Arellano University College of Nursing. It is published annually by the AU Research and Publications Department. It features not only results of Institutional and Action Researches undertaken by the faculty and students of the university, but likewise other research related articles and editorial.
- Ang Layag ay opisyal na jornal ng Departmento ng Sikolohiya ng Pamantasan ng De La Salle. Matutunghayan sa jornal na ito ang mga artikulong nakasulat sa mga wikang Filipino at Ingles bilang pagtataguyod sa patakarang bilinggwal sa paggamit ng wika.
- The LEAPS: Miriam College Faculty Research Journal formerly Faculty Research Journal is an annual publication of Miriam College. It covers researches in the current concerns and trends in the field of education done by the faculty members of the college.
- The Liceo Journal of Higher Education Research is a peer-reviewed, ranked journal (Category B) by the Commission on Higher Education Journal Accreditation Service. The contents are multidisciplinary: health, behavioral and social science; business, law and public policy; education, culture and arts; philosophy and religion; science and mathematics; and, engineering, ICT and technology. It is published annually every December by the Liceo Press of Liceo de Cagayan University, Cagayan de Oro City, Northern Mindanao.
- Likha is the official journal of the Department of Literature, De La Salle University, Philippines.
- LUMINA (formerly KINAADMAN) is a refereed, interdisciplinary, research and scholarly journal of Holy Name University, Tagbilaran City, published every October and March of each year by the HNU Publication Office. It publishes articles from HNU academic community, alumni, and other scholars from the Philippines and other countries throughout the globe. It publishes research and scholarly papers in the basic and applied sciences, viz.: social, theological, philosophical, anthropological, natural and applied sciences, among others, and book reviews.
- The Magus is the official university research journal of Arellano University. It is published annually by the AU Research and Publications Department. It features results of Institutional and Commissioned researches undertaken by the faculty and staff of the university.
- The Malay is a national refereed and multidisciplinary journal that compiles publishes papers, researches and articles of various ideas in different academic disciplines and is written in Filipino.
- The Manila Journal of Science is a semi-annual peer-reviewed publication of the De La Salle University College of Science. Its purpose is to disseminate results of original scientific research, scientific issues analyses and commentaries, educational aids, innovative laboratory or teaching techniques and any other material we deem appropriate.
- The Mindanao Forum is an official journal of the Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology. It is a refereed professional journal that publishes articles dealing with the natural sciences, social sciences, culture and arts, and business for research and instruction.
- MSEUF Research Studies is the official research journal of the Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation.
- The Notre Dame Journal is a journal published by the Notre Dame University, Cotabato City, Philippines. It has been focusing on Mindanao Studies, particularly on the Southwestern Philippines. The articles published are in the areas of: governance in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM); peace and development; and other studies that clarify issues on Moro justice system, conflict, ancestral domain, gender and development, and the socio-cultural and political life of the Moro and indigenous peoples in Mindanao.
- The Nursing Research Journal is an annual, peer-reviewed journal of the College of Nursing in Liceo de Cagayan University. Research articles include topics on maternal and child nursing, psychiatric nursing, medical-surgical nursing, nursing leadership and management, community health nursing, and breakthrough new topics of interest to the scholars of the discipline.
- Ang Pantas is the official research journal of the School of Education, Arellano University.
- The Paulinian Compass is a journal published by Saint Paul University Manila.
- The Philippine Journal of Counseling Psychology is a refereed journal published annually by the Philippine Association for Counselor Education, Research, and Supervision (PACERS). The journal features original research manuscripts on relevant issues that will be of interest to counseling psychologists, counselors, counselor educators, counseling researchers and other mental health professionals working in different settings and within an Asian context . The journal gives special attention to empirical studies on: (1) counseling techniques and intervention strategies; (2) the development and validation of assessment instruments that can be used in counseling; (3) group treatment and development programs; and (4) counselor education and supervision.
- The Philippine Journal of Linguistics, the official scholarly journal of the Linguistic Society of the Philippines, is an international peer-reviewed journal of research in linguistics. Published once a year in December, it aims to serve as a forum for original studies in descriptive, comparative, historical, and areal linguistics.
- The Philippine Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (PJVAS) is the official journal of the Philippine Society of Animal Science. It publishes full research works, short communications, case reports and review articles which advance the knowledge of animal and veterinary sciences and enhance the development of the livestock and poultry industry.
- The Philippine Scientific Journal is an official publication of the Manila Central University - FDT Medical Foundation.
- Φιλοσοφία (Philosophia or “Love of Wisdom”): International Journal of Philosophy is abstracted in The Philosopher’s Index and in Thomson-Reuters’ (formerly ISI) Web of Knowledge. It is also listed in Ulrich’s International Periodicals Directory.
- SULO: International Refereed Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences is the official publication of the University Research Center. It encompasses the creative and scholarly works of educators, mentors, professors, and researchers from the different areas of specialization. It serves as the ultimate residuum, which emanates from the individual’s burning passion of deciphering the quest for knowledge. “Sulo”, which is a Filipino translation of torch, is the pathway of illumination to abscond the world of oblivion and bewilderment.
- SULÔ”: Journal of Student-Faculty Research is the official publication of the College of Education. It is a journal of students and faculty research. It is an avenue for students and faculty to publish materials out of their search of information to help not only senior students and faculty themselves, but also for other students and other faculty to learn from it, and be encouraged to write in order to express their learning and understanding.
- Synergeia is a refereed journal on interdisciplinary research in the humanities and the social sciences published by the University of Asia and the Pacific. When business and science articles are published, they are less on the functional areas (such as marketing, finance, production, and policy) and more on their humanistic and social aspects, such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility and the like.
- The Tambara is the official journal publication of the Ateneo de Davao University. It strives to carry out the Jesuit mission to serve community needs above all through the employment of reason and discernment.
- The Trinitian Researcher is published once a year by the University Research and Development Center (URDC), Trinity University of Asia.
- The Trinitian Student Researcher is published once a year by the University Research and Development Center (URDC), Trinity University of Asia.
- The UERMMMC Journal of Health Sciences is an official publication of University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
- The UM Research Journal is an annual publication of the Research and Publication Center of the University of Mindanao. It provides a venue for the dissemination of research output of the faculty members from the different colleges and branches. Much gratitude is expressed to the referees from other institutions of higher learning who have extended their time and expertise in appraising the works that are included in this issue.
- The UNP Research Journal seeks to further the discussion, advancement, and dissemination of research and development concerns and knowledge along socio-economics, education, industry and technology, agri-business and cooperatives, agrarian studies and local governance, natural science, health and nutrition, vocational, and technological matters. It is published annually by the University of Northern Philippines Research and Development Office.
- The University of the East Research Bulletin is a refereed journal published annually by the University of the East.
- Ventures Journal is the official publication of the College of Business Administration of Capitol University. As a response to the need for institutional researches, the College had conducted business case studies under the CUREXO program for funded research. This journal presents these case studies as a way of conveying the knowledge it has generated to the business students, the faculty, the accrediting agencies and linkages of the university, and to business and industry.
Philippine E-Journals currently has 21 contributors from different regions of the country. Fifteen of these are institutions of higher education while the other 6 are professional organizations in the Philippines.
Higher Education Institutions
- Arellano University
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Capitol University
- Davao Doctors' College
- De La Salle Araneta University
- De La Salle University
- Far Eastern University
- Holy Cross of Davao College
- Holy Name University
- Isabela State University - Cabagan
- Jose Rizal University
- Liceo de Cagayan University
- Linguistic Society of the Philippines
- Manila Central University - FDT Medical Foundation
- Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT)
- Miriam College
- Notre Dame University, Cotabato City
- Saint Paul University Manila
- Trinity University of Asia
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- University of Mindanao
- University of Northern Philippines
- University of Southeastern Philippines
- University of the East
- University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
- Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan
- International Association of Multidisciplinary Research
- International Rice Research Institute
- Numina Publications
- Philippine Association for Counselor Education, Research, and Supervision
- Philippine Association of Institutions for Research
- Philippine National Philosophical Research Society
- Philippine National Historical Society
- Philippine Society of Animal Science