Philippine School of Business Administration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Philippine School of Business Administration is a college located initially in Manila City in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Established in 1963, PSBA was considered the top accounting and business administration school in its prime.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration includes:
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Management Information System
- Its Manila campus is located at 826 R. Papa Street, Sampaloc.
- Its Quezon City campus is located at 1029 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City.
|This article about a Philippine institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|