Philippine School of Business Administration
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Philippine School of Business Administration is a college located initially in Manila City in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Established in 1963, PSBA was considered the top accounting and business administration school in its prime.
- Undergraduate Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, major in:
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Management Information System
- Graduate Studies
- Master in Business Administration
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Its Manila campus is located at 826 R. Papa Street, Sampaloc.
|This article about a Philippine institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|