Philippine Top 20
The Philippine Top 20 was the music industry standard record chart in the Philippines for local singles and published weekly by Billboard Philippines. The charts only rank the top-performing local songs by Filipino artists. They are compiled by Nielsen Music through ranking songs based on online streaming from Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube and digital downloads from iTunes.
The first number-one song of this chart was "Dahil Sa'Yo" by Iñigo Pascual. The first chart was issued on June 12, 2017, coinciding with the Independence Day. As of the issue for the week ending on November 20, 2017, the Philippine Hot 100 has had 4 different number-one hits. The current number-one song is "Titibo-tibo" by Moira dela Torre.
Songs with most weeks at number one
Songs with most total weeks in the top ten
- Iñigo Pascual – "Dahil Sa'Yo" (2017)
- Jona – "Maghihintay Ako" (2017)
- Silent Sanctuary – "Pasensya Ka Na" (2017)
Self-replacement at number one
- "The BillboardPH Philippine Charts: It's About Time". Billboard Philippines. June 10, 2017. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- "Philippine Top 20: Week of August 14, 2017". Billboard Philippines. 2017-08-14. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Philippine Top 20: Week of November 20, 2017". Billboard Philippines. 2017-11-20. Retrieved 2017-11-20.