Philippine constitutional referendum, 1981
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- To amend the Constitution by giving more powers to the President and creating the Executive Committee on succession, new accreditation of political parties, etc., pursuant to BP Blg. 122.
- For the amendment to Articles VII, VIII, IX and Sec. 14 of Art. XIV of the constitution as proposed by the Interim Batasang Pambansa in Resolution Nos. 1, 2 and 3.
- For the creation of the new municipality of Bien Unido, Bohol, from certain barangays of Alibon and Trinidad, Bohol. Batas Pambansa Blg. 93, dated December 24, 1980.
- For the creation of the new municipality of Sto. Niño, South Cotabato from certain barangays of Banga and Norala, South Cotabato. Batas Pambansa Blg. 90 dated December 23, 1980.
- For the creation of the new municipality of Baliguian, Zamboanga del Norte, from certain Barangays of Siocon, Zamboanga del Norte. Batas Pambansa Blg. 101, dated December 27, 1980.