Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up philosophy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence and knowledge.
Philosophy may also refer to:
- Philosophical theory, a larger body of systematic philosophical theory
- Philosophy (journal), a journal published by the Cambridge University Press
- Philosophy (brand), a North American cosmetics and skin care company
- Philosophy (album), an album by Coldcut
- Philosophy: The Best of Bill Hicks, an album by Bill Hicks
- "Philosophy" (Ben Folds Five song)
- "Philosophy", a song by Tom Snare
- Philosophy, a 1640 painting by Salvator Rosa
- Philosophy of life, an attitude to life or way or principle of living
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philosophy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.